cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm liking this strange "garden" place.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm liking this strange "garden" place.

Im in the same way , i just want a real card , not stay just with the 2 store cards i have. If i get approved for chase or discover im gardening for 10 years maybe Smiley LOL

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

It's called Discipline and personally i always knew you had it to spare Smiley Happy

Doing great! Plus your 1 month closer to Silver Spade!!! Congrats! in advance and watch those scores climb!! for ya'

Thanks CM7!!  If I want a shot at Chase again, I need the garden. Im really determined to have them back, or them let me back in actually.  I think you remember my post a few months back that I reconned a SW decline, and the guy about flipped when he looked at all my new accts., LOL.

But I could tell he wanted to approve me, we had good chemistry, and i was blantly honest about all my new accts  and rebuild lol. He told me, "if you had applied for the freedom, I might have been able to start you off with a low limit, $300, but you applied for the SW, and the lowest limit on that is $2k, and I just cant approve you right now with all those new accts"... SO...im apping for the freedom next hoping to get in after burning them. 

gratz pizza on the gardening i know its quite hard for you to garden for long periods of time :-)

omg the struggle Mongs!!! Ill be honest, the 1st 30 days was rough, the next 30 not too terrible, and now....Im feeling good. Im just now obsessing over my reports I just ordered, and trying to concentrate on the big picture.. Smiley Happy

Sounds like when I quit drinking, (almost 24 years ago). BTW, I hate the garden.

Message 32 of 36
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

I'm so glad I'm back here in the garden. I hate the anxiety of applying and hate juggling more cards even more. LOL. I'll be here until late '17.

Personal:

Business:

Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys do realize there is an actual garden thread where you all can come and socialize right? Smiley LOL

Message 34 of 36
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You guys do realize there is an actual garden thread where you all can come and socialize right? Smiley LOL

Yea but I'm trying to pad my post count Smiley Wink

Personal:

Business:

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Broke_Triathlete wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea but I'm trying to pad my post count Smiley Wink

Gotcha Smiley Wink Carry on

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.