cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm loving Barclay more and more each day!

tag
casmith1980
Established Contributor

I'm loving Barclay more and more each day!

So, I originally applied for my Apple Financing Visa on 11/3/11.  After a denial, I reconned for a $750 limit.  I called again and was able to be bumped to $1000 (I only asked for $1000 because I knew my iPad purchase would be less than that).

The financing promotion when I was approved for the card was 0% interest for 12 months on purchases $999 or more.  When I purchased my iPad on 11/18, the promotion was 0% interest for 12 months on purchases $599 or more.  I spent $829 and assumed I would be in the 12 months 0% interest.  Much to my shock, when my statement arrived, it stated that I was in the 6 months 0% interest so I called and spoke with a GREAT customer service rep and they have agreed to change the terms!!

Just for future Barclay owners - make sure you take a look at the promotions they are running when you actually apply for the card.  It was an oversight on my part, but thanks to the great people at Barclay's - they are excusing my ignorance Smiley Very Happy

Like I said in the topic - I absolutely LOVE them, especially their customer service!!!!

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm loving Barclay more and more each day!

wtg and congrats

Message 2 of 3
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: I'm loving Barclay more and more each day!

Thanks for the heads up

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.