Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm on the EO bandwagon finally....

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I'm on the EO bandwagon finally....

Just composed/sent my request for AR/CLI's for my MC/V. Sockdrawered the Cash a while ago (kept alive by autobills/payments), but made my kiddo an AU on the Mtv, since she's leaving for grad school soon. 

For those who did get replies, what was the time from email/type of communication? Email/phone?? ..and the verdict?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: I'm on the EO bandwagon finally....

For my DH, it took 2 days from email to call. He received a lower APR and AF waived.
Message 2 of 17
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

For what I've been reading online, I figured it'd be worth it to try. They've pretty much been collecting dust, except for kiddo using the visa. Just want to see what/if anything is offered. If nothing happens, it's back to amexland..Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

He still doesn't use it but at least there's no AF. Maybe they will give him an CLI after their transition but I'm not holding my breath.
Message 4 of 17
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Are you talking Cap one, or a buyout card?

Message 5 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 17
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Oh, ok.

Message 7 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Just composed/sent my request for AR/CLI's for my MC/V. Sockdrawered the Cash a while ago (kept alive by autobills/payments), but made my kiddo an AU on the Mtv, since she's leaving for grad school soon. 

For those who did get replies, what was the time from email/type of communication? Email/phone?? ..and the verdict?

Good luck to you!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 17
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

If it's an Orchard bank card, the may want to HP you as reported here...
So be careful! Don't take any hps for that!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 9 of 17
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

No orchard. 1st is the cash rewards, 2nd is the cobrand mtv visa. I've noticed that others have confusion about the email address. Some are sending to him with an "s" at the end of the last name. ??
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.