cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm pre-qualified for a Credit One card!

tag
chwebb1
Established Contributor

Re: I'm pre-qualified for a Credit One card!

I'm so envious. They won't preapprove me, and I have a 760 FICO! I REALLY want in with Credit One, too. Smiley Very Happy

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 21 of 34
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

nice..lol..I was denied with 800+ EX Fico....Credit One does not accept everybody 😀

Message 22 of 34
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

IMO wait for the black card version! Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lg8302ch wrote:

nice..lol..I was denied with 800+ EX Fico....Credit One does not accept everybody 😀

You're over-qualified lol

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One has to be very selective....with those it's going to be able to scam.

Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Credit One has to be very selective....with those it's going to be able to scam.

Indeed they are.

You don't pick a pro as a mark Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Indeed they are.

@Anonymous, mind if I ask (based on your signature) how you have 12 inquiries on experian and none on transunion? lol just curious

Also, none of my creditor seems to pull EQ for app (completely clean) but only EX and TU?

Thanks very much!

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Indeed they are.

@Anonymous, mind if I ask (based on your signature) how you have 12 inquiries on experian and none on transunion? lol just curious

Also, none of my creditor seems to pull EQ for app (completely clean) but only EX and TU?

Thanks very much!

Most of my lenders seem to favor EX. Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 34
DueDilligence
Contributor

To my understanding Credit One is a knock off Capital one and they tailor themselves to individuals who are mostly repairing their credit. I believe their annual fee is like $99.00. So what happens when your credit score is prime and you want to get rid of this card with the annual fee but don't won't to close an account with history?

Message 29 of 34
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@DueDilligence wrote:

To my understanding Credit One is a knock off Capital one and they tailor themselves to individuals who are mostly repairing their credit. I believe their annual fee is like $99.00. So what happens when your credit score is prime and you want to get rid of this card with the annual fee but don't won't to close an account with history?

you close the card, they will offer to waive some fees from what i have read but not all.

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.