cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm really trying to garden but.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm really trying to garden but.....

Agreed, better to know what you want and have a plan to acquire it than to app aimlessly and wind up with a bunch of cards you don't want and never use. AKA SCT.

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
18k of credit.....

I think you are selling yourself short, my friend.

What do you mean !?

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed, better to know what you want and have a plan to acquire it than to app aimlessly and wind up with a bunch of cards you don't want and never use. AKA SCT.

+1.. Sometimes to catch a theif, you have to think like a thief.  Just sayingSmiley Tongue

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
18k of credit.....

I think you are selling yourself short, my friend.

What do you mean !?

Many of us have CL at or above our income.  Debt to Income is a much larger factor to banks than available credit - to - income.

Message 24 of 26
happypill
Valued Contributor

As I understand it, using a HP or opening a new account constitutes leaving the garden.  Does that mean requesting a SP CLI allows you to remain a gardner?  If so, that might be a way to address that itch.

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Freeze all of your reports.

How do I go about this? I feel like I will never stay in the garden unless I do it and I have 20 inquiries that are getting me declined for anything that I would actually really want.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.