Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm slowly getting there

tag
bluewillow
New Contributor

I'm slowly getting there

Just paid off all my cc but some have not hit the cc bureaus, still show a balance ..I hope once they hit it pushes me closer to 700

Fico's

TU 666 03/13  694 03/25

EQ 664 03/13  690 03/25

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bluewillow
New Contributor

Re: I'm slowly getting there

By the way....would those new scores get me a NFCU cc?

I've been waiting until I could elevate my scores to join & apply and I mean join 100% with direct deposit etc etc

Message 2 of 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: I'm slowly getting there

First of all...great job on paying off your cc's & getting the score bumps!!

Next...with NFCU...I want their card too, but for different reasons, I'm waiting until later in the year.  What I would do if I were you is open the checking & savings with them now!  I've had mine for a few months now.  Even without doing a hard inq when you want the card, by being a member for several months the can review what you already have with them.  They will see your saving & spending habits.  This can be beneficial to you when they consider you for a card.  They will see, not only your reports, but your history with them too.

As far as I know, this path & method I'm subscribing to has not been documented to work or not, I am just going with everything I've learned here & what my gut is telling me to do.  I have about $40 in checking (don't use this too much) & I have about $800 & growing in their savings.  I think I'll look like a pretty good customer by the time I ask THEM for something.

Mo

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.