Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so impress with USAA FSB!!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: I'm so impress with USAA FSB!!

Also it seems  the website is never down for maintenance.  That's a major plus!

Message 11 of 33
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I do not think they take it down no, but there are times when some of the account features are not available.

Mostly, Sunday mornings it seems..

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 12 of 33
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

I do not think they take it down no, but there are times when some of the account features are not available.

Mostly, Sunday mornings it seems..

Ray

Yep...it's down once a month at most Sunday early AM for routine maintenance. 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 13 of 33
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

And the cool thing is that site is not totally down. Just some of the options are not available.

Great bank!

Ray

Ray

Message 14 of 33
DI
Super Contributor

...and another reason why USAA is the best!    I updated  the amount of annual miles I place on my vehicle.  I live near my job, so I drive less.   USAA lowered my premium because of that.  They are truly a dream come true! 

Message 15 of 33
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Just a heads up, they are doing a review of everyones policies (first time for me) and they called the other day.

Basically asked questions on who drives what car and how many miles per year. I gave them accuate information and am waiting for the results to post. They told me I would get a message with the results.

Maybe a bit of a rate reduction as my oldest daughter head to college this year and will not have the car she drives. When I told the USAA Rep about that, she seems kind of stumped as to how to aswer. So we will see.

I know this is OT and sorry to post but I figured would let you all know.

Ray

Ray

Message 16 of 33
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Thanks for telling us, Ray.  I appreciate being ready for that sort of thing.  They did that once for me.  It had to do with making sure my teenager doesn't drive (he doesn't yet, but I think they wanted to know, due to his age - I understand that they need to clear these things up.)

Not applicable

i now live overseas and you would think that withdrawing money from my HSBC US bank at a HSBC UK bank ATM would be a good way to go.  NOPE!  It's actually the most expensive way to go about it.  Withdrawing funds from my USAA bank account at a HSBC UK bank is almost 3% cheaper to exchange.  Even Alliant and Addison Avenue are cheaper.  **bleep** HSBC and hello USAA!

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA - best bank ever, been with them thanks to my Dads service and will never leave them.

the car insurance - over the last 6 months they were working with a 3rd party to update information on insurance policies. they also sent out mail in surveys to those that did not talk to the company up front. however before these calls started even coming in, they sent snail mail and email notifications about who this 3rd party company was - that was so nice for them to confirm with todays age of theft.

USAA treats its customers like real human beings and I have yet to see a company that even compares!

as for the CC - those are hard to get if you have a negative on your account. I got my amex and plat visa from them at 9.9% over ten years ago before i realized the value of decent credit, but the my offers page is such a neat incentive for me to look at when i see changes in my report. i was just offered my second car loan option of 50k at something like 5%, not that i need a car loan right now, but i like to think gee thanks USAA for thinking of me lol - anyways, primo bank indeed.

Message 19 of 33
CS800
Super Contributor

Their iphone app is the bomb. Other banks should be as convenient as USAA.

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.