Did you mean: 

I'm so impress with USAA FSB!!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: I'm so impress with USAA FSB!!

@MagicShot wrote:

@DI wrote:

Do you have to be military or ex military to get an accout with USAA?

No, anyone can join and open a checking and savings account with USAA.  Other products requires being affiliated with the military or government.  I got full membership due to my dad serving in the Air Force and Army National Guard.

Would my grandma's sister's daugther count as being affiliated? Smiley Happy

LOL.  No,  that's stretching it. 

Message 31 of 33
MagicShot
Contributor

@DI wrote:

@MagicShot wrote:

@DI wrote:

No, anyone can join and open a checking and savings account with USAA.  Other products requires being affiliated with the military or government.  I got full membership due to my dad serving in the Air Force and Army National Guard.

Darn, Does it make a difference if shes a colonel or a general and works at the pentegon?  I see here about once a year. hehe Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 33
DI
Super Contributor

@MagicShot wrote:

@DI wrote:

@MagicShot wrote:

@DI wrote:

Darn, Does it make a difference if shes a colonel or a general and works at the pentegon?  I see here about once a year. hehe Smiley Happy

By all means you can join.  You just won't be eligible for some of products.  Full membership is open to college students who are enrolled in a ROTC program at their school.   

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.