Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so scared...

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: I'm so scared...

Congrats!!! I would call and try to get a higher limit if you want!!

Chase is good about approving mid 600 scores!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 20
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval!!!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 12 of 20
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Well... I just called the credit analyst # to ask for a CLI and the person I spoke to said that I'd need to submit a new CLI request and that it'd be a another HP. Ended that call and called right back and got another rep that said the exact same thing. I guess Chase just won't budge Smiley Happy Thanks for the suggestion, though!

I do regret not waiting a few days for my Discover IT to report the $3k CL - Perhaps that would have helped me secure a higher CL. But I'm still very happy with this approval! 

Message 13 of 20
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Nothing new I'm sure (based on few other threads I've read), but I got my Amazon card on the 15th and was shocked to see a credit score of 575. But it also stated that the score range is from 100 to 990. So I guess I have a long way to go on their scoring system (well... on FICO model too). 

Message 14 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yeah, those internal scores scare the h#ll out of me too!
Message 15 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Joteism wrote:

Approved for $1000!! I know it's not much, but it's my second highest CL and I hear these Chase cards can grow with you. They pulled EQ for me (in Maryland) and asked me what the deal was with the two medical collections on my report - I explained that I had already paid them and in the process of getting the OC to confirm with insurance company for removal. She then asked for the length of employment and position. 30 sec later she said I was approved and that the card should arrive in 4-7 days.  Thanks for the advice to you all!

CONGRATS!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 20
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Thanks! I've already used $830 of the available $1000. Paying the balance tomorrow so I can continue to use it... Damn. Their marketing system is really working. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 20
solstice00
Regular Contributor

I tried finding the Chase recon line but was unsuccessful. I use Amazon a lot(A LOT) and applied for Chase but got denied.

Can anyone send me a pm or point me out?

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 18 of 20
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Message 19 of 20
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Thanks.

Smiley Happy

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.