Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm such a douche

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm such a douche

I applied for the wrong card at Capital One and wanted a different one, and the lady said go ahead apply for the other but I was denied so it's going to go on my credit.  Once you apply for a card there's no swap out and you get an inquiry on your credit.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm such a douche

the quickiest way to get 6 hard pulls  :-)
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

"I'm such a douche"?  Never heard that one on here before!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You mean I could lose 6 points on my credit?

Mind you I'm waiting for the US Dept of Ed to take off twice the amount in loans I have on my credit which is driving me nuts.  Apparently the new lenders post your rehabilitated loans under a new account numbers, but US Dept of Ed takes longer to take off your charged off loans, so for a while you have twice the amount of loans which took 50 points off my credit and somehow they messed up and didn't do it at all so I had to dispute them myself recently and so I'm now waiting another month for the US Dept of Ed to honor the rehabilitation program that I stuck out for over a year and successfully completed.  I'm seething inside! I want to go over to US Dept of Ed and strangle someone!!! These guys don't realize how they're messing with peoples lives!!!!!!

But of course those inquiry demerits aren't helping.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're just mad I beat you to the punch! Robot wink
Message 5 of 8
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Isn't that a bad word?Smiley Surprised
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't you think of more vocabulary to post than I am such a "..."  Good Gosh- this is a financial board for pete's sake.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

wondering wrote:
You mean I could lose 6 points on my credit?

Mind you I'm waiting for the US Dept of Ed to take off twice the amount in loans I have on my credit which is driving me nuts.  Apparently the new lenders post your rehabilitated loans under a new account numbers, but US Dept of Ed takes longer to take off your charged off loans, so for a while you have twice the amount of loans which took 50 points off my credit and somehow they messed up and didn't do it at all so I had to dispute them myself recently and so I'm now waiting another month for the US Dept of Ed to honor the rehabilitation program that I stuck out for over a year and successfully completed.  I'm seething inside! I want to go over to US Dept of Ed and strangle someone!!! These guys don't realize how they're messing with peoples lives!!!!!!

But of course those inquiry demerits aren't helping.

Don't know point cost I've been told that cap one pulls all three report for each appliction

most banks only pull one
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.