Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm thinking about apply for another credit card when I already have four

tag
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: I'm thinking about apply for another credit card when I already have four

hiphippo, it would have been a strong no from me, with 4 existing revolving TLs,  if it was not a CU like Navy Fed,

I dont know the full terms of the NavFed card, but I am sure they are great.  Nav Fed is the biggest, and highest rated CU in the world. Bar none in service, resources, and terms.

As a comparison, I have a CU card with one of the smaller CUs.  Tower Fed Credit Union, on the East Coast.  They offer an absolute max cap of 9.9%, with NO balance transfer fees, ever. 

Does NavFed also offer no balance transfer fees?

Message Edited by RobertEG on 03-06-2010 11:21 PM
Message 11 of 12
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: I'm thinking about apply for another credit card when I already have four

@RobertEG wrote:

hiphippo, it would have been a strong no from me, with 4 existing revolving TLs,  if it was not a CU like Navy Fed,

I dont know the full terms of the NavFed card, but I am sure they are great.  Nav Fed is the biggest, and highest rated CU in the world. Bar none in service, resources, and terms.

As a comparison, I have a CU card with one of the smaller CUs.  Tower Fed Credit Union, on the East Coast.  They offer an absolute max cap of 9.9%, with NO balance transfer fees, ever. 

Does NavFed also offer no balance transfer fees?

Message Edited by RobertEG on 03-06-2010 11:21 PM

Sometimes.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.