cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made a bet. -UPDATE- Verification and Approval.

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I made a bet.

@Anonymous wrote:
I still think you should wait it out, let them do whatever and recon only if necessary. But what do I know Smiley Tongue I'm only the person that made the mistake of calling them a couple months ago bc I couldn't be patient. GL

Are they pretty brutal on the business card side or something?  A few person said it is bad to deal wtih them?  Basically they quiz you like no other recon you have had before?

Message 71 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Who has biz card recon number? I'll move limits if needed.

Got the two week message on phone. Lol.

omg...2 weeks is better than 7-10!!! fingers  crossed!!!!  I will say a prayer tonight, LOL..I dont know your name, but Ill just pray for Nixons approval , lol

I think his name is Lincoln...  But I may be wrong..

I'm certain you meant Lucifer. I tell you about these autocorrect fails...technology ruins everything Smiley Very Happy

Message 72 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I still think you should wait it out, let them do whatever and recon only if necessary. But what do I know Smiley Tongue I'm only the person that made the mistake of calling them a couple months ago bc I couldn't be patient. GL

@Usually, the business is always a grilling as @Mong said... They can be a pain to deal with..  But will keep fingers crossed for you. They intentionally put the hardcore analysts in that section methinks..

Message 73 of 106
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Are they pretty brutal on the business card side or something?  A few person said it is bad to deal wtih them?  Basically they quiz you like no other recon you have had before?

Moreso for start ups, because they handed them out like candy a few years ago.  Preached all over internet, if you sell some stuff occasionally on eBay, you have a business.  Nixon has longer time with chase, and an intact business.  Different scenario (why I went for SimplyCash first, instead of ink cash).

Signature needs updating
Message 74 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The two I spoke with were obnoxious smart alecks. Might have been an off day for them and myself who knows. I wont be calling again unless I'm denied first when I apply in the fall. If I apply at all. Starting to think I dont want to deal with them at all Smiley Tongue Amex is treating me pretty well. Not missing much with Ink Cash except 5% cable/internet. Lowest of all my bills

Message 75 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Probably not a bad idea.....However I just knew there was a reason I kept getting no HP denials. I will sacrifice the Freedom card for this if nesc and PC CSP later.

Message 76 of 106
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The two I spoke with were obnoxious smart alecks. Might have been an off day for them and myself who knows. I wont be calling again unless I'm denied first when I apply in the fall. If I apply at all. Starting to think I dont want to deal with them at all Smiley Tongue Amex is treating me pretty well. Not missing much with Ink Cash except 5% cable/internet. Lowest of all my bills

They can be very hardcore these recon analysts on business side, so i would be very careful. I didn't want to deal with interrogation like i am an criminal , so i was patient and let it ride out, and called the automated line after an week. Was approved for decent limit so i was happy :-) Not everybody is as patient as i am :-)

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 77 of 106
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Probably not a bad idea.....However I just knew there was a reason I kept getting no HP denials. I will sacrifice the Freedom card for this if nesc and PC CSP later.

Good plan (you got that extra bonus on discover anyways). Smiley Happy

Signature needs updating
Message 78 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They are always like that... I have all my accounts with them.  Personal cards are a breeze, business card is  a deep grilling..  Annual sales, walk them through a day in the life of your business, puts you on hold, claim they are working the numbers, all BS.  Give us the damn card already..

Message 79 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I still think you should wait it out, let them do whatever and recon only if necessary. But what do I know Smiley Tongue I'm only the person that made the mistake of calling them a couple months agobc I couldn't be patient.GL

They can be very hardcore these recon analysts on business side, so i would be very careful. I didn't want to deal with interrogation like i am an criminal , so i was patient and let it ride out, and called the automated line after an week. Was approved for decent limit so i was happy :-) Not everybody is as patient as i am :-)

It's hard for us to wait to see if Nixon got approved and I could imagine what he is going through.Smiley Happy

Message 80 of 106
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.