Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need BOA Exec #

tag
quarius
Regular Contributor

I need BOA Exec #

Can someone pm me the BOA Executive # or email please? BOA just closed 2 of my cards i just paid off completely that i have had for 5-8 years and never a late payment. I do have a high balance still on one card that i have left with them. Any input on this would help because i called them and they said they cant reopen the cards. I wanted to speak with an Exec and see if i could get this fixed.

{NFCU-25k}{NFCU-Flagship-25k}{Saphire-15k}{BOA-25k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{FirstNat-4k}{DiscoverIT-6k}{CitiCash-$4100}{AmexBCE-$8500}{Venture-$6500}
12/23/18 [Experian-Fico 799][TU-Fico799][Equifax-Fico786]
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
quarius
Regular Contributor

Re: I need BOA Exec #

Can someone chime in please with something? I don't know what to do.

{NFCU-25k}{NFCU-Flagship-25k}{Saphire-15k}{BOA-25k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{FirstNat-4k}{DiscoverIT-6k}{CitiCash-$4100}{AmexBCE-$8500}{Venture-$6500}
Message 2 of 39
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Try 704-386-5681 which is the headquarters. I guess ask for the executive unit.

You can also try BofA: 866-421-8153 (Credit analyst - existing cardholders) for help.

Message 3 of 39
aloush11
Regular Contributor

Have you tried the credit analyst? Hows your overall credit?
Message 4 of 39
quarius
Regular Contributor

@aloush11 wrote:

Yes they are just giving me a hard time. I have perfect payment history. I was actually paying down all my cards to zero balances and then they pull this on me.

Message 5 of 39
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@quarius wrote:

@aloush11 wrote:

Yes they are just giving me a hard time. I have perfect payment history. I was actually paying down all my cards to zero balances and then they pull this on me.

I would beg to wonder what caused the AA.  Creditors don't normally just close or suspend accounts for no reason.  Granted, they don't need to provide a reason; however, something doesn't add up.  I'm sure they obtained some recent information (not sure what) which has caused them to take this action.

Message 6 of 39
quarius
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@quarius wrote:

@aloush11 wrote:

I would beg to wonder what caused the AA.  Creditors don't normally just close or suspend accounts for no reason.  Granted, they don't need to provide a reason; however, something doesn't add up.  I'm sure they obtained some recent information (not sure what) which has caused them to take this action.

The only thing they have on me is that they were maxed out. I have 3 cards with them maxed out, i paid off the 2 that were lower limits and the higher one that is 12k i was going to pay it half way down. 

I have no lates on any card or anything like that, i have perfect payment history, zero negatives. So basically they are trying to screw me because i wanted to pay down my debt on all my cards, no card has ever done this to me. 

They are even my main bank which i bank at and now im switching to chase because of there shady tactics on me.

Message 7 of 39
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@quarius wrote:

@aloush11 wrote:

+1....gotta agree with Fin here. Questions for OP: what is your overall utilization? did you keep a high balance on the BofA for a while? did you suddenly apply for a bunch of credit cards? there are many factors that bank take into consideration other than just having on time payments on their cards? Good luck and hopefully they can restore your credit lines or re-open them.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 8 of 39
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

IIRC, another thread had a similar incident with BoA. Long time cardholders, good pyt history but the cards were maxed out. Just like you, as soon as they were PIF, the accounts were closed.

hopefully, your situation will be reversed.
Message 9 of 39
quarius
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
IIRC, another thread had a similar incident with BoA. Long time cardholders, good pyt history but the cards were maxed out. Just like you, as soon as they were PIF, the accounts were closed.

hopefully, your situation will be reversed.

My exact situation.

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.