cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a 0% APR card - which one is my best shot?

tag
m_jonis
Contributor

I need a 0% APR card - which one is my best shot?

My FICO on the three bureaus is 715/716/716 I have 9 inquiries in the last 12 months, 3 of which will be "gone" by Sept. Which card will give me the best chance of getting the 0% APR for 12 months for BT? I have a Discover card that I got 13 months ago, so not sure if I should apply for another. I've got a Chase/Amazon Visa card that I got 7 months ago, so not sure if that's "too new" for another Chase card I have a Citi Diamond Preferred card that I've had forever. But Citi also does my Sears card, and I think Home Depot card as well. I've got two MBNA cards that are now owned by BOA. One is 12 months old, the other is about 2 years old. Seems that vast majority of the 0% cards are Discover, Citi, Chase, or BOA. I have Amex up the wazoo and they won't give me another 0% card (I've had my Blue card for like 10 years and they won't give me a 0% for new balances, and I'm reluctant to close the card and wait a year to re-apply). Any ideas?
Finally made it to 813
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need a 0% APR card - which one is my best shot?

Are you trying too move debt around?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.