Contributor
m_jonis

I need a 0% APR card - which one is my best shot?

My FICO on the three bureaus is 715/716/716 I have 9 inquiries in the last 12 months, 3 of which will be "gone" by Sept. Which card will give me the best chance of getting the 0% APR for 12 months for BT? I have a Discover card that I got 13 months ago, so not sure if I should apply for another. I've got a Chase/Amazon Visa card that I got 7 months ago, so not sure if that's "too new" for another Chase card I have a Citi Diamond Preferred card that I've had forever. But Citi also does my Sears card, and I think Home Depot card as well. I've got two MBNA cards that are now owned by BOA. One is 12 months old, the other is about 2 years old. Seems that vast majority of the 0% cards are Discover, Citi, Chase, or BOA. I have Amex up the wazoo and they won't give me another 0% card (I've had my Blue card for like 10 years and they won't give me a 0% for new balances, and I'm reluctant to close the card and wait a year to re-apply). Any ideas?
Finally made it to 813
Frequent Contributor
Tmleverage

Re: I need a 0% APR card - which one is my best shot?

Are you trying too move debt around?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+