Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a game plan

tag
jrmalvarez
Valued Member

I need a game plan

Hello All,

I apped for all of these cards mid to late July.

My current line up:

Citi Simplicity $2,300

Discover IT-$2,500

Chase Amazon-$2,500

Amex BCE-$3,000 ($1,000 SL)

Sync Bank Amazon -$2,200

Now I bank with chase and would like to change my amazon card over to something with more rewards. I am way over the 5/24 so I definitely won't be able to get anything with them soon. Not sure when I could I ask for a PC.

I also want to convert my Simplicity to a Double Cash or something else that can offer me more. I have seen that the Simplicity can't be PC'd so I am not too sure when I should app for a new card and transfer the limit, if I can even do that.

I am not too sure as to what I should be doing in terms of asking for CLI for the cards I do have. I did get my 61 day 3x increase from AMEX, but I am not sure when to ask on my other accounts. 

I also have a goal of getting my 3 scores to 800, but I am not too sure on what else I can do to get to this goal. 

TU:743 EQ:722 EX:747 AAOA: 7 months (Oldest Accounts 15 months) UTIL:7%

EXP: 806 - EQ: 775 - TU: 796
AMEX BCP: 21k CL Chase Sapphire Reserve: 20.7k CL Citi DC: 16k CL
Discover IT: 15k CL Chase Auto Loan 47k 72M @ 9.99, iKea Projekt 8.8k, Target Red Card 2k, Amazon Store 10k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: I need a game plan

Bad news on the Chase Amazon is that it cannot be PCd (with a very few reported exceptions)

Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: I need a game plan

I thought for Discover you could try every 31,61, or 91 days. If its 90 seems you may be due for trying for it. Syncs Amazon you can just call Credit Solutions and request what you like. They will either approve ,counter, or just say no. Mostly sp there but i once chatted for an amazon cli and actually got hit with an EX hard pull, very weird.. If you apped all those in july , maybe just wait til December before adding another? Good that at least you know the Amex , Discover, and amazon, synchrony, can grow like crazy if given time. Im of the opinion that if you use your chase amazon for amazon then this card would seem to be redundant as your Sync amazon, if used with prime, may give you better rewards. Overall though, nice cards and scoresSmiley Happy Best of luckSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.