cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a good 0% interest card, no annual fee that pulls Experian.

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I need a good 0% interest card, no annual fee that pulls Experian.

If 0 percent interest is important, check out chase freedom or some of the citi card offerings. They don't pull experian though, to my knowledge.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 18
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
If 0 percent interest is important, check out chase freedom or some of the citi card offerings. They don't pull experian though, to my knowledge.

Chase in the north NJ area actually pulls experian...I haven't checked my experian lately to see if they definitely hit it for my Sapphire (though i assume so since my Transunion and Equifax is clean) but they definitely did for my Freedom!

Message 12 of 18
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Chase pulls Experian in the NYC area. If you have a security freeze on your Experian, it's possible to get them to pull Equifax or Transunion.

Message 13 of 18
Epcot
Valued Contributor

I'm in FL and Chase pulled EX last week when I applied with them.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 14 of 18
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

Both Citi and Chase (and Amex, for that matter) have always pulled Experian for me in Colorado. Citi TY preferred and Forward both offer 0 APR for 12 mos. If you want to skip rewards, Citi Simplicity and Diamond Pref both offer 0 interest for 18 mos. Chase Freedom is 0 APR for 15 months, then rotating rewards categories. Or, if willing to skip rewards, Chase Slate is also 15 mos 0 APR. The key is that different banks pull different reports in different geographic areas, so you need to figure out who pulls what in your specific area.

In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 15 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Chase pulled Eq&exp in Tx for Freedom!
Discover pulled eq.
Amex pulled all threee. I got a Motiva with 15 mos 0% on bts and prchases, same w Chase Freedom. Aaaaannnddd I got Amex BCE 12 mos 0% only on purchases. Amex doesnt seem to offer bt offers any more.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 16 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Pretty sure BOA pulls Exp exclusively in my area, as well as Citi.. In Texas that is.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 17 of 18
LTomBerry
Frequent Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Pretty sure BOA pulls Exp exclusively in my area, as well as Citi.. In Texas that is.

+1

I have a BofA card 0% for 12 months, they pulled EX. They have various rewards cards, you should be able to find one that suits you.

If you need to transfer a balance, Chase Slate is the way to go, 0 BT fee, 0% for 15m, but I'm not sure what CR they'll pull.

Starting Score: 690
Current Score: EQ 780 EX 814 TU 783
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.