Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a new card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need a new card

I have 2 visa cc's. One is capital one which I don't use. I only keep it because it's my oldest card. 2nd card I have is casey's cc. I hate that casey's switched banks. The new bank website sucks and they raised my interest rate. I'm not happy. I currently have $2,000 on the card, which was mostly put on the last month (buying a house). We have used it for some expenses, but we try to pay them off asap. I'm not happy with the new bank and the higher interest rate so I want a new card, but I have NO idea what cards are the best to try and get. We have high 700 scores and I want a card with good rewards. I think I will continue to use the casey's card for gas only, I'm going to take what they give me but I am not going to give them anything (higher interest rate). I want a card with lower % (current 11.99%) and rewards. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I need a new card

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 2 visa cc's. One is capital one which I don't use. I only keep it because it's my oldest card. 2nd card I have is casey's cc. I hate that casey's switched banks. The new bank website sucks and they raised my interest rate. I'm not happy. I currently have $2,000 on the card, which was mostly put on the last month (buying a house). We have used it for some expenses, but we try to pay them off asap. I'm not happy with the new bank and the higher interest rate so I want a new card, but I have NO idea what cards are the best to try and get. We have high 700 scores and I want a card with good rewards. I think I will continue to use the casey's card for gas only, I'm going to take what they give me but I am not going to give them anything (higher interest rate). I want a card with lower % (current 11.99%) and rewards. Any suggestions?

HI there.

Have you looked at the Credit Card Center here onsite?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need a new card

No I did not. Thank you very much.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.