Frequent Contributor
xgac12x

I need suggestions!

So I am looking to get some new cards in December, 3-4 maybe 5. I currently have a 680 EX Score, with 10 inquiries on my report, last one on June of 2013. The majority of them were in the beginning of the year. Anyways I mostly just buy gas and food, what would be some suggestions of some cards I should get? I am a student btw, making about 25k a year

Chase Freedom 7.5k | Fidelity AMEX 5k | Sallie Mae World MC 2.4k | Discover 1k | Quicksilver 1k | Best Buy .6k | Kohl's .3k
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: I need suggestions!

Based on the last thread which cards of the 10 do you want?

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Frequent Contributor
xgac12x

The ones I really would like is the Chase Freedom and the Bank of America card..I would like to start a relationship with AMEX but if I cant then its no big deal. But those two I think that I would definitely go for..Unless I should really go for the Capital One Card since I already have a relationship with them with my secured card? Or would that not make any difference..

Chase Freedom 7.5k | Fidelity AMEX 5k | Sallie Mae World MC 2.4k | Discover 1k | Quicksilver 1k | Best Buy .6k | Kohl's .3k
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

xgac12x wrote:

The ones I really would like is the Chase Freedom and the Bank of America card..I would like to start a relationship with AMEX but if I cant then its no big deal. But those two I think that I would definitely go for..Unless I should really go for the Capital One Card since I already have a relationship with them with my secured card? Or would that not make any difference..

Ok just being honest so no harm .........

You should have stuck with the other post because everyone could see all the info from your other answers this thread is like starting all over again. I really would like to help you but switching back and forth to see what your situation is or isn't is to hard.....sorry

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+