Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need therapy And a discount to FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need therapy And a discount to FICO

Im so addicted to improving my credit, getting new tls. ect. I buy myfico scores all the time (i think there needs to be a discount to people that buy more then 1 a month)    I get excited when the mail runs, then if nothings in there, Im in a bad mood.  I cant resist the temptation of a possible 3500-5000 new cl.  anyone else feel like me? or am I the only sad case,   Its fun though....... At least with this forum I can vent, and seeeeeee what other cards I have a chance to get...... Do I have any fellow addicts, or is this unnormal... 
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
babygirl
Established Member

Re: I need therapy And a discount to FICO

RockSolid,

I must confess I'm addicted too.  For me it is like a game... "just one more level".  I don't want therapy I just want to win. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah lol me too.  But forreal it can consume you.
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

For a discount try edited as the discount code. 20% discount.  I just used it 2 days ago.

RockSolid wrote:
Im so addicted to improving my credit, getting new tls. ect. I buy myfico scores all the time (i think there needs to be a discount to people that buy more then 1 a month)    I get excited when the mail runs, then if nothings in there, Im in a bad mood.  I cant resist the temptation of a possible 3500-5000 new cl.  anyone else feel like me? or am I the only sad case,   Its fun though....... At least with this forum I can vent, and seeeeeee what other cards I have a chance to get...... Do I have any fellow addicts, or is this unnormal... 

We're happy to give discounts and have provided these discount codes for just that purpose.  Most of these discount codes, however, are provided by other sites for their customers to use on myFICO and, while myFICO is OK with anyone using them, posting the codes here in these forums would violate the agreements we have with these other partner sites.

Thanks for this post, sunkysd, but unfortunately we're not authorized to post this discount code in these forums.

-Tuscani

Message Edited by Tuscani on 08-07-2007 12:52 PM
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

RockSolid wrote:
Yeah lol me too.  But forreal it can consume you.

NAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Look what I have done in less than a month...

Date Registered: 07-14-2007 02:51 PM

• Total Posts: 215
  • Total Started Threads: 17
  • Total Replies: 198
  • Total Page Views: 6440
  • Total Messages Read: 11300
  • Total Board Views: 2203
  • Total Logins: 130
  • Total Minutes Online: 4884
Not too mention buying fico scores 1 - 2 times a week for all 3....Smiley Surprised
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats toooooooo funny.......................................  ROFL
Message 6 of 16
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

Very addictive!  When I found this site, I was only focusing on one creditor that was still reporting on EQ (removed or changed on TU & EX) - in two weeks I have GWed at least 8 creditors, faxed 2, disputed with bureaus back and forth 10? (EX will not budge, even with notice from creditor) may have to resort to MOV for 1 or 2.  Really discouraged to see so many BKs/derogs/forec on here with scores higher than mine!?  We have unfortuneately become sucked into the subprime lending hole over past 2 or 3 years.  No new apps for CC but a high interest auto loan (15% C.O.) and Home Eq decline (EQ).  Not a lot of lates, no unpaid collections (3 removed or changes with letters), Student Loan reporting to all 3 reporting bad on EX during the time that I was consolidating and deferring (still deferred) received a letter from them that they agree to change per our phone conv (don't remember talking to them? - one less GW to do)  I think I am done - just wait a couple of weeks.

A couple of days ago, my EQ Fako score jumped from 449 to 504 then back to 480 in one day!?  Looks like it might have been an account that was in dispute then confirmed.  (My husband is in or above mid 500s?)  Am trying to joint all accounts.

Wait till all my letters hit - give Creditors time to respond - purchase TU True Credit to watch all 3 for awhile - then I am going to apply for CCCU or Citi AA or Delta Skymiles for higher TL.  Next step will be to refinance auto loans.  In 6 months, Reapply to credit union for home equity to remodel kitchen!

Finally feel in control with a plan.

Without this site I would not have had this success!  Very Addictive.  Really scary when you view your profile with logged on time.

Message Edited by golfmomfor3 on 08-07-2007 07:57 AM

Message Edited by golfmomfor3 on 08-07-2007 08:06 AM
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can def.  improve your score fast,  I applied to cccu and im still waiting.... Its a long wait too.
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL, sign me up!
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tmleverage wrote:

Not too mention buying fico scores 1 - 2 times a week for all 3....Smiley Surprised

You buy your scores that often???  How are you with your utilization?  I'm just asking because I see a lot of people trying to pay down debt to decrease utilization, but then they buy their scores at appx $30-$47 at a time for all three... Wouldn't the money be better spent continuing to pay down debt and decrease utilization...
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.