Did you mean: 

I need to get in with American Express

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: I need to get in with American Express

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I want organic strawberries without hair!! maybe go to wholefoods to look for that. I think I still have the Amex Sync offer for Whole foods Smiley Happy

yeah i think i have that one as well I wonder if its combines with 6% at groceries that would be pretty nice :-)

It does.   I used it on two cards (BC and Fidelity Amex), the syncs are always in addition to whatever base rewards you get.

I will have to come up with shopping list for my next trip to whole foods, how do these sync offers work do you as customer have to do anything ?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 81 of 86
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I want organic strawberries without hair!! maybe go to wholefoods to look for that. I think I still have the Amex Sync offer for Whole foods Smiley Happy

yeah i think i have that one as well I wonder if its combines with 6% at groceries that would be pretty nice :-)

It does.   I used it on two cards (BC and Fidelity Amex), the syncs are always in addition to whatever base rewards you get.

I will have to come up with shopping list for my next trip to whole foods, how do these sync offers work do you as customer have to do anything ?

Other then signing up on amex website nothing else

I had spend 5 and dunkin donuts and get 5 back so I went to there bought myself a Iced coffee and a friend a bottle of Soda to make it $5.10 and got the $5.00 Credit in my next statement. 

$0.10 coffee !!! Smiley Very Happy 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 82 of 86
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I had spend 5 and dunkin donuts and get 5 back so I went to there bought myself a Iced coffee and a friend a bottle of Soda to make it $5.10 and got the $5.00 Credit in my next statement. 

whats the most recent whole foods offer spend 75 and get 10 back ?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 83 of 86
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Yes, that was the one I used.  You can sign up on the Amex web site if you have it.  I also used twitter to put it on my Fidelity Amex.  Then, almost immediately after you make the purchase, you get an email confirming that you have used the offer.

Message 84 of 86
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Yes, that was the one I used.  You can sign up on the Amex web site if you have it.  I also used twitter to put it on my Fidelity Amex.  Then, almost immediately after you make the purchase, you get an email confirming that you have used the offer.

Does retweeting work, or do you actually have to Tweet with the hashtag yourself?

Message 85 of 86
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@lonelyisland wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Does retweeting work, or do you actually have to Tweet with the hashtag yourself?

As far as I remember, I needed to tweet the hashtag (but I also had to remove an old card and register the Fidelity, so can't swear that retweeting wouldn't work)

Message 86 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.