Did you mean: 

I"m new to MyFico ... Just introducing myself

tag
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

Re: I"m new to MyFico ... Just introducing myself

@bamagirl1 wrote:

Welcome!!

You will find a wealth of information here!!

Good Luck on your credit journey!!Smiley Very Happy

very funny ... but true :smiley lol:

Fako Ex: 743, Fako Eq: 734 Fako TU: 748
I'm BACK in the Garden (App free since 01/02/2013)

Message 21 of 37
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@Radio_Radiation wrote:

@SwiftTone wrote:

The two times I've called for CLI via the Executive Office, they were SP. I Always ask, and she's told me the the Executive Office will only SP for CLI, YMMV.

If you like the person you dealt with, note down the contact info and just call that person directly next time. The 2 times I've called, she gave me a 500% increase via SP. I think it's importatnt to build a relationship.

I feel like I should do it right now ... feeling very hopefull! I see the list of backdoor numbers, should I get it from there? do I ask to speak with an executive and just talk to who answers?

Yes. You don't really talk to executive. They are senior CS people with power to do a lot of things.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 22 of 37
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

@Ron1 wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Ron.

thanks, Ron

Message 23 of 37
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Radio_Radiation wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Ron.

thanks, Ron

I think you will like it here.  You have a good collection of credit cards. I see you have WF Visa that I don't have.  I had their business card for a year and they closed it during credit crunch.  Do you have any other store card?

Ron.

Message 24 of 37
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

@Crashem wrote:

@Radio_Radiation wrote:

@SwiftTone wrote:

The two times I've called for CLI via the Executive Office, they were SP. I Always ask, and she's told me the the Executive Office will only SP for CLI, YMMV.

If you like the person you dealt with, note down the contact info and just call that person directly next time. The 2 times I've called, she gave me a 500% increase via SP. I think it's importatnt to build a relationship.

I feel like I should do it right now ... feeling very hopefull! I see the list of backdoor numbers, should I get it from there? do I ask to speak with an executive and just talk to who answers?

Yes. You don't really talk to executive. They are senior CS people with power to do a lot of things.

Well I called and spoke with someone. I explained what happen and she told me I should have been transfered to her department right when I was denied or called within a few days of the denial. since niether one of thoes thing happened she would have to pull another hard inquirie. I told her I didn't want another HP since I just got one. She to me to feel free to call back when I'm ready. I guess I'll try again in another 6 months. chased pulled from EQ, I want to wait until some inq fall off. 

Message 25 of 37
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Thats a bit unfortunate...but atleast you tried and didn't lose anything in the process!

Noticed Chase pulled EQ for you. Where are you located?

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 26 of 37
nuggets321
Frequent Contributor

Welcome..... You have come to the right place to gain very useful knowledge and hear various experiences. Word to the wise, some see a variety of approvals and kinda get pushed over the edge into applying for even more.....(trust me, I know from personal experience) just take in the knowledge and DONT EVER BE LATE on a payment....did I mention DONT EVER BE LATE ?? Again.... welcome

TU-721 (MortgagePull) EQ- 697(MortgagePull ) EXP 693(MortgagePull) FWEB 24,2015
My Wallet : Dicover More 35,500 CL -Amex Zync NPSL -WellsFargoRewards4800 - -CapOne 3000CL -GEMBWalMart 5000CL - Zales 4000CL-Kays 2900--Macys 5000CL /SSFCU 5000CL / CitiBank Diamond Pref 15000CL - CHASE Freedom 13500CL -Lowes 10,000 CL - BBuyStoreCard 10,000CL Sears Store Card (Citi) 3000 - Firestone CFNB 1400 Toyota Financial $35,000 Auto -2200DiscountTire(GECRB) Citi TY Preferred 8100CL - Chase Slate$4000-BofA15000-ToyotaRewardsVisa$10,700 -BofA$8500 AMEX BCE 9,500
Message 27 of 37
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Welcome - glad to have you here! Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 28 of 37
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will find these boards very useful in your credit journey. I know I do. Don't be shy to ask anything as there are alot of very seasoned and very knowledgeable credit consumers on hereSmiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 29 of 37
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

big smileWelcomedance

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.