Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really don't see why everyone fawns over NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I really don't see why everyone fawns over NFCU

Chase posts immediately when making a payment from a Chase account.

What are the requirements to be a NFCU member?
Message 21 of 25
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wells Fargo, the payment posts that night but the available credit is freed up instantly if you pay from a Wells Fargo checking account.

But then you snap out of the kudos of meaninglessness and realize you're a Wells Fargo customer and you've sold your soul to the devil.

☮ & ❤
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PrimeRate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Wells Fargo, the payment posts that night but the available credit is freed up instantly if you pay from a Wells Fargo checking account.

But then you snap out of the kudos of meaninglessness and realize you're a Wells Fargo customer and you've sold your soul to the devil.

The poster simply added a statement about what happens when they pay a WF bill with a WF checking account.

Responses like yours (which is very immature) is why many have to take breaks from this forum.  They've allowed it to get nasty on here.

Message 23 of 25
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@PrimeRate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The poster simply added a statement about what happens when they pay a WF bill with a WF checking account.

Responses like yours (which is very immature) is why many have to take breaks from this forum.  They've allowed it to get nasty on here.

Whoa. I by no means took anything away from the data point being shared. I was simply remarking in jest. Any mention of continued Wells Fargo banking relationships should be met with a stern "WHY?". This was not "nasty". Ease up. I've provided a ton of helpful information on this forum and also benefited from the same. We can learn, argue and laugh; all whilst enjoying ourselves here. That's what makes MF work.

☮ & ❤
Message 24 of 25
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@PrimeRate wrote:

Whoa. I by no means took anything away from the data point being shared. I was simply remarking in jest. Any mention of continued Wells Fargo banking relationships should be met with a stern "WHY?". This was not "nasty". Ease up. I've provided a ton of helpful information on this forum and also benefited from the same. We can learn, argue and laugh; all whilst enjoying ourselves here. That's what makes MF work.

I highly recommend not doing that. 

Wells Fargo's recent business practices and legal issues are well-documented on myFICO, and it's not necessary to do what you're suggesting here - not to mention you run the risk of being non-FSR.  Many people, including myself, continue to use Wells Fargo due to relationships with local branches and don't plan to change.

That being said, this thread is regarding NFCU, not Wells Fargo.  If you or anyone else wishes to continue the discussion on Wells I encourage you start a new thread or contribute to an existing one - there are several.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.