cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really think im addicted to credit LOL ONE MORE !!!??

tag
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Re: I really think im addicted to credit LOL ONE MORE !!!??

I'll leave it at this.. I think you might be full of it. And I never said you disgust me. Thank you, good-bye.

Message 41 of 65
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Let's remember to be respectful in your comments, as to not violate myfico's TOS and User Guidelines.

Lexie, myFICO Moderator

Message 42 of 65
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@Booboo71 wrote:

Please forgive me if I come off rude. I have  lurked on this website for quite some time and learned a lot from other people who post here. I don't really understand somebody like yourself who  suddenly receives over 200/300k in credit but insists that they tell the whole entire world about yet another possible credit line their thinking of getting for their Rolex watch and upcoming trip. I realize I have the option of not reading your post, but how to you feel you contribute to the mast majority of people who post and try to learn from past horrible mistakes?  or even people trying to start credit?   

Listen Im sorry im such a bother to you. I never really was into credit. I went and got a car. And joined to get my scores learned there was forum and posted my sucess. Everybody on this website posts there approvals. I dont chose the credit lines they assign to me. I told you about the watch because I did apply for an savings on a financing deal and the trip because i got a card with mile bonuses. I dont have to justify my approvals. I just learn and I applied im sorry thats such a digust to you. I m not trying to put people in the wrong place i just apply for what i want and do what i want with my credit. everybodys post on these forums "app spree approved, amex finally, 3x cli finally, barclay double auto'. so what is the problem with me sharing my sucess? 

No problem for sharing your success, I'm sure...  Over a half million dollars in new credit in less than a month?  That seems a bit...um...atypical....and some folks are going to notice.

i did not recieve half million in new credit. ok some accounts are even joint with sister i applied for. its not all me. I had credit before here. Before applying for all things i had no inquires good scores, so i applied. 

Message 43 of 65
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Well I think a large bulk of this board is just posts about getting approved for credit and buying things is many times part of getting approved for credit... granted OP is on luxury level I am not but none the less im all about all levels of credit and purchases Smiley Happy

i think seeing seeing someone blow through a half a million dollars between cars and other things in a matter of a month pushes some poeples minds but don't think it makes it less valid then someone trying to finance a tshirt at express Smiley Tongue

Message 44 of 65
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Well I think a large bulk of this board is just posts about getting approved for credit and buying things is many times part of getting approved for credit... granted OP is on luxury level I am not but none the less im all about all levels of credit and purchases Smiley Happy

i think seeing seeing someone blow through a half a million dollars between cars and other things in a matter of a month pushes some poeples minds but don't think it makes it less valid then someone trying to finance a tshirt at express Smiley Tongue

Been there, done that....  Smiley Happy

(OK, it was Old Navy, and it was my daughter's tshirt, but still....lolol!)

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 45 of 65
tryingagain62
Contributor

Just curious. What kind of discount would Brenda give me if I bought 3 Rolexes and app'd for their card?

Message 46 of 65
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Maria, I have followed you and your credit successes for a month or two.  You have really chalked up some nice cards and limits!  While I will probably never be in a position to drop $40k on a Rolex or pay full F fare to Italy for 6 (I'm forced to churn AAdvantage cards!!!), I find your posts really interesting to read.  One of the things that attracts me to this Forum is people of all walks of life, sharing a common interest and their respective journey. 

Message 47 of 65
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

Well i m very happy that most think the way I do I just never was into credit and now I have learned so much and I know I went overboard LOL so I'm sorry everyone
Message 48 of 65
firesword
Established Member

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Im going to the mall this afternoon and im going to Tourneau to get a new rolex for my trip.. they are offering 18 months interest free through td bank. I m going to apply this is my last app forever lmao. Wish me luck!!!

Id do it too.

How much is the purchase? might not get the full amount but with the discount sounds like a good plan.

my husbands and mine come to 40k and she said apply for the credit and i will give both for 30k 

25% discount on Rolex???  That is extremely unusual from an Authorized Dealer. 

Enjoy your new timepiece!

Message 49 of 65
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

They are 2013 models and we have been using her for over 15 years
Message 50 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.