cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really think im addicted to credit LOL ONE MORE !!!??

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: I really think im addicted to credit LOL ONE MORE !!!??

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Im going to the mall this afternoon and im going to Tourneau to get a new rolex for my trip.. they are offering 18 months interest free through td bank. I m going to apply this is my last app forever lmao. Wish me luck!!!

Id do it too.

How much is the purchase? might not get the full amount but with the discount sounds like a good plan.

my husbands and mine come to 40k and she said apply for the credit and i will give both for 30k 

since the store specializes in the high end, getting the credit line actually might not be that hard and probably a better idea then putting through one of your other cards if it wasn't going to be the amex plat.

Message 21 of 65
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Im going to the mall this afternoon and im going to Tourneau to get a new rolex for my trip.. they are offering 18 months interest free through td bank. I m going to apply this is my last app forever lmao. Wish me luck!!!

Id do it too.

How much is the purchase? might not get the full amount but with the discount sounds like a good plan.

my husbands and mine come to 40k and she said apply for the credit and i will give both for 30k 

since the store specializes in the high end, getting the credit line actually might not be that hard and probably a better idea then putting through one of your other cards if it wasn't going to be the amex plat.

i owe 20k this month on amex had to pay tution lol but i might just go for the credit at the store

Message 22 of 65
celluloid17
Established Contributor

Forgive me, this may be terribly naive of me, but since you're buying a really expensive watch to travel with, do you need any sort of travel insurance or protection for lost or stolen items?  That would be one factor I would consider when choosing what card to put it on.

Message 23 of 65
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@celluloid17 wrote:

Forgive me, this may be terribly naive of me, but since you're buying a really expensive watch to travel with, do you need any sort of travel insurance or protection for lost or stolen items?  That would be one factor I would consider when choosing what card to put it on.

Hello I already bought them though the credit plan. And tourneau gave me complimentary protection for 2 years on the watch 

Message 24 of 65
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

Hello I already bought them though the credit plan. And tourneau gave me complimentary protection for 2 years on the watch 

That's great!  Nothing beats peace of mind. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 65
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@celluloid17 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

why do u have insurance on ur watches

Message 26 of 65
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

No.  I actually don't wear a watch, but I figure at that price it's essentially a piece of jewelry and I wouldn't want to be SOL if I should lose it or worse yet, if it's stolen while traveling.  I'm overly cautious and paranoid about losing things, so that's just where my mind goes. Smiley LOL

Message 27 of 65
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

Is the coverage for stolen /lost or repair? 

Message 28 of 65
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

The stolen/lost is free for 2 years. repair isnt since it is rolex and has to get sent out.

Message 29 of 65
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

The stolen/lost is free for 2 years. repair isnt since it is rolex and has to get sent out.

That's great they gave you a two year insurance plan in case of lost/stolen!

You might want to double check your warranty paperwork .  I have bought 4 Rolexes and they all came with a warranty for service

Message 30 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.