Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I rec my Cap1 today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I rec my Cap1 today!

I am a happy camper.  Why? I received my Cap1 cc today with a added surprise, when I applied on line from their invite, they approved me for $300, well today w/cc they informed me I have a $500 limit with 0% APR for 1 year (12/2008).  I have the Tribute card and I have paid on time all year and I know I can afford to pay on time with the Cap1.  I have learned my cc lessons the hard way and I know now how to pay the game with the wonderful Forums assistance. Woo Woo!
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I rec my Cap1 today!

Congrats!!
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have CrapOne?

My sympathies are with you...
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

TheCynicalOne wrote:
You have CrapOne?

My sympathies are with you...

Be nice Cynical.  Ihave Crap I mean Cap1 and I have to admit they have been very fair to me compared to everything else I read.  Ithink its  great card for the OP who seems to be in the process of building credit.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree.  If you are good to Cap1, they will be good to you (except when it comes to CLIs), but it sounds like they're doing better with that too.

You could be doing a lot worse (HSBC & others I won't mention)!!!!!!
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

fillibert wrote:
I agree.  If you are good to Cap1, they will be good to you (except when it comes to CLIs), but it sounds like they're doing better with that too.

You could be doing a lot worse (HSBC & others I won't mention)!!!!!!

OMG.  hsbc...don't even get me started on them.
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear ya, Cynical One!!!  We could devote a whole board to the evils of hsbc!!!
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

You know, HSBC is the best some of us can do right now.  It is a decent rebuilder card, and your negative comments aren't helpful.  Thanks.
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

JemiBlue wrote:
You know, HSBC is the best some of us can do right now.  It is a decent rebuilder card, and your negative comments aren't helpful.  Thanks.

Sorry, no need to offend anybody.  Not attacking the people, just the company.  We each have our own personal opinions of each company. For instance, in some threads, amex gets bashed, but of course some people love amex.  Same goes for every company.  Has its haters and lovers.
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be good to Cap1 and they will differently will return the favor.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.