Frequent Contributor
tempusfugit123

I regret applying!!!!

I truly regret applying for a Bofa Worldpoints card. I got the Platinum Plus Visa instead with a $500 cl $59 AF. I really would like to apply for a secured card with them. By the time I am hoping to apply for a secured card and putting about $8K into the security deposit in the 9 months it will take for the account to secure I would like to put another 2K into the deposit (hoping to do this all in July)

I got my Plat Plus in December. Do you think Bofa will approve me if I wait until July to apply again. Hopefully my Experian score will be around 650 (but how will i ever know)

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

Re: I regret applying!!!!

i guess it depends on what else is on your credit report.  personally, i just got rejected by boa for the plat plus.
Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}