cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I sent Amex EO a recon letter. Now waiting...

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: I sent Amex EO a recon letter. Now waiting...

They usually do, but it can vary.
Some people were able to get away with zero new inquiries, some were able to prevent new inquiries by submitting a copy of their own report and relevant documents proving the info was wrong. On the other spectrum there are unlucky ones who got triple pulled on top of the original inquiry and still denied.... :/

Try calling app status hotline whenever you can. They should have already made a decision, otherwise they will tell you how long you have to wait for one
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 21 of 24
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

@enharu wrote:
They usually do, but it can vary.
Some people were able to get away with zero new inquiries, some were able to prevent new inquiries by submitting a copy of their own report and relevant documents proving the info was wrong. On the other spectrum there are unlucky ones who got triple pulled on top of the original inquiry and still denied.... :/

Try calling app status hotline whenever you can. They should have already made a decision, otherwise they will tell you how long you have to wait for one

I called the hotline and they informed me that the personal Delta application was indeed declined. The business Delta is still in review and I should hear the decision in 7-10 days.

I'll just wait until January to apply again.

Thanks!

Message 22 of 24
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 23 of 24
enharu
Super Contributor

Best of luck with the business app!

Don't worry too much about the personal card denial for now. Try to get your scores up and work on the list they provided you with for the denial.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.