Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I should garden for awhile, right?

tag
ianl33t
Contributor

I should garden for awhile, right?

Hello, everyone.

So I've been using a lot of the advice and experiences that people have shared on these forums (big thank you to you all!) and wanted to just list the CCs I have recently attained over the past couple months. Also, if I should garden at this point. (Pretty sure I should, but felt it doesn't hurt to ask)

Bank of America (Secured) - $400 06/2013

Capital One Platinum MC - $300 06/2013

Barclays MC - $500 07/2013

Capital One QuicksilverOne MC (Got EO to push this through!) - 08/2013

Soft pulls on these two with shopping cart technique:
J.Crew - $250 08/2013

Ann Taylor - $500 08/2013

AU on a Capital One Visa Platinum - 10+ years account with $17K CLI and only about 8% utlization

I have a Toyota CO loan that I am paying off in two weeks (my next paycheck) and my last collection by the end of this month, beginning of September (if all goes well with negotiations with OC). Thank you for your advice, input, etc. Have a great day!

Starting Score: EX: 646, EQ: 624, TU: 639 (07/26/2013)
Current Score: EX: 694 (As of 12/17/2013), EQ: 644 (As of 12/21/2013), TU: 662 (As of 12/12/2013 - Barclays)
Goal Score: 700 in all three (07/26/2014)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: I should garden for awhile, right?

@ianl33t wrote:

Hello, everyone.

So I've been using a lot of the advice and experiences that people have shared on these forums (big thank you to you all!) and wanted to just list the CCs I have recently attained over the past couple months. Also, if I should garden at this point. (Pretty sure I should, but felt it doesn't hurt to ask)

J.Crew - $250 08/2013

I have a Toyota CO loan that I am paying off in two weeks (my next paycheck) and my last collection by the end of this month, beginning of September (if all goes well with negotiations with OC). Thank you for your advice, input, etc. Have a great day!

6 new accounts in 2 months Oooooooooooooo yessssssssssss

Time to garden I have reserved a spot for you in the garden they are waiting on you and will welcome you with open armsSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
ianl33t
Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@ianl33t wrote:

Hello, everyone.

J.Crew - $250 08/2013

Time to garden I have reserved a spot for you in the garden they are waiting on you and will welcome you with open armsSmiley Wink

Awww, thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, I decided to get a decent amount of CCs if possible since I have not used CCs in nearly 5-6 years, if not more. I don't spend what I don't already plan to spend ahead of time, so I've done a good job of keep my overall utilization between 7%-10% maximum for the past 2 months. Thank you for your response and invitation, I see the green gardens and move toward them...

Starting Score: EX: 646, EQ: 624, TU: 639 (07/26/2013)
Current Score: EX: 694 (As of 12/17/2013), EQ: 644 (As of 12/21/2013), TU: 662 (As of 12/12/2013 - Barclays)
Goal Score: 700 in all three (07/26/2014)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

ianl33t wrote:

myjourney wrote:

ianl33t wrote:

Hello, everyone.

J.Crew - $250 08/2013

Time to garden I have reserved a spot for you in the garden they are waiting on you and will welcome you with open arms:smileywink:

Awww, thank you! :D

Yeah, I decided to get a decent amount of CCs if possible since I have not used CCs in nearly 5-6 years, if not more. I don't spend what I don't already plan to spend ahead of time, so I've done a good job of keep my overall utilization between 7%-10% maximum for the past 2 months. Thank you for your response and invitation, I see the green gardens and move toward them...

You have done well

Now its truly time to increase AAoA, age INQ's and increase score again that's basically what gardening is all about while seeking SP CLI's too.

All while working on your CR's so head on over to the garden thread tell them myjourney sent you and make some new friends.... ha ha ha ha 

P.S. there is a watering can, chair and some gloves at the gate for you:smileylol:

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.