Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I spend all my dough on gas and bars/restaurants...help

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: I spend all my dough on gas and bars/restaurants...help

@Anonymous wrote:
Just joined the trial. Hell I might just keep subscribing to this service. Didn't realize I could get all 3 scores in one spot. 602 EQ. 595 EX. 572 TU. TU is low because apparently they suck at util. EQ and EX are reporting 0 util which is correct. 6.5 AAOA across the board. Oldest account 10 yrs.

if you join you get scores everything month.  if you cancel and trial over and over you get scores every 7 days for $1.  use the same credentials.  after the 7th day you can get 3 mores scores, hard to beat.  what is your util?  if you do not have a car or home loan in place you have to do that.  search alliant shared loan and make that happen asap.  dont even think of doing an app on anything until you are ~650+ - the closer to 700 the better.  no store cards, ever.

Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Util is zero. But TU is reporting 57%. I pay in full each month. TU also hasn't even added my Cap 1 QS yet. And my BofA hasn't even been activated yet. I have an auto loan so I am set on installment loans. Also now have 3 CC's that should all be reporting soon. Other than clearing the charge offs, like you said all I have left to do is keep making on time payments in full and watch the cards grow and scores go up! You've been a big help thank you.
Message 32 of 35
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Util is zero. But TU is reporting 57%. I pay in full each month. TU also hasn't even added my Cap 1 QS yet. And my BofA hasn't even been activated yet. I have an auto loan so I am set on installment loans. Also now have 3 CC's that should all be reporting soon. Other than clearing the charge offs, like you said all I have left to do is keep making on time payments in full and watch the cards grow and scores go up! You've been a big help thank you.

you sound like you know what is what.  did you ever have your % that high that tu captured the value?  that has to be fixed, call them if needed stat.  work the cap1 angle and good things will follow

Message 33 of 35
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ladies and gents,

Trying to figure out which rewards card would be best for me. Have a few things falling off soon and expect to be in the 700's. I spend pretty much all my money on gas and bars/restaurants. From what I can tell the Amex PRG will give me 2x for both those categories. Any other suggestions?

The Chase AARP card gives you 3% in both categories.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 34 of 35
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Loquat wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
See this is why I love this forum. Might sound terrible but I really want a Chase or Amex just for the brand. I know I know but I'm just being honest. Will look at that Citi card though. Sounds perfect.

The Chase AARP offers 3% cash back on gas and restaurants/fast food.  Just another option to consider.  Plus a $100 bonus for $500 spend.  No annual fee and 0% for  a year is pretty nice too. 

+!

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.