Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I submitted 3 apps today and...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I submitted 3 apps today and...

Wish they were less stingy with me. Either way CFNA for Firestone sent me a response, 1000 CL approved and Hooters sent me a 500 card. I am done on my app spree. Now I have all the accounts I want, and will continue to pay and keep things good. I want that new 911 when we get out of this crappy economy Smiley Tongue
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

610 617 605 911?
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea. 911, the car?

And the scores will improve enough by the time I get to the point of buying it haha

Message 23 of 27
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea. 911, the car?

And the scores will improve enough by the time I get to the point of buying it haha

Now that's a goal!
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!! My experian report went up to 651 because one of the accounts showed up and lowered my UTL
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Nice!!! My experian report went up to 651 because one of the accounts showed up and lowered my UTL

UTL is a mystical thing but it works two ways. Creditors will still look at balances on individual accounts. Get those balances down and thing will look better for you still.
Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea, I will work on it now, Currently I am still at 31% UTL my TU score just went up rom 617 to 633 too. So everything is on the rise. Still waiting on 3 more new accounts to show up though Smiley Sad hoping the utl and new accounts will wash and not hurt my score.. Even if it doesnt raise it.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.