cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think BoA Likes Me You Guys (PC Accepted)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think BoA Likes Me You Guys (PC Accepted)

Defult is to call in. I had to around a year ago but this time they did it over chat. Usually takes 3 weeks.

Message 21 of 30
FrugalRican
Blogger

Yeah, I posted a thread about my experience after reading this thread.

I HATE, HATE, HATE speaking to BoA customer service, so I kept trying and got through to a chat with them and did the PC.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try their private bank division? Your sure to get better support. Same trick I use with Chase.

Message 23 of 30
Datx
Valued Contributor

Got an email just a few minutes ago saying my case was closed, and that 'research is completed'. Not too much info other than that, and my account looks the same when I logged online. So I called them up and the rep says that the request for my PC is approved, and it will be 2 to 4 weeks until I get my new card. Pretty awesome. Did you also get an email Tanner?

Message 24 of 30
android01
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know if BoA reports Sigs?

BoA Signature Visa (at least mine) does not report a CL.  Only high balance.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 25 of 30
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Datx, I didn't receive an email, I had a missed call and voicemail saying the same about investigation completed and referenced a case number. I was a bit confused by that, I called back and the CSR confirmed my PC was accepted and I'd receive my card in 2-3 weeks.
Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

No email received either time. Card just showed up after 3 weeks.

Message 27 of 30
Datx
Valued Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
Datx, I didn't receive an email, I had a missed call and voicemail saying the same about investigation completed and referenced a case number. I was a bit confused by that, I called back and the CSR confirmed my PC was accepted and I'd receive my card in 2-3 weeks.

Ahh, I know why I got an email now. The rep that I talked to a few days ago did ask if I wanted to be contacted by phone, email, etc. And I did tell her by email and gave my email addy. So that has to be the reason why I got an email and you got a call.

Message 28 of 30
Datx
Valued Contributor

Hey Tanner, did your account change yet? It looks like they officially changed me over when I login to online banking. And im already earning cash back, woot!

Message 29 of 30
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@Datx wrote:

Got an email just a few minutes ago saying my case was closed, and that 'research is completed'. Not too much info other than that, and my account looks the same when I logged online. So I called them up and the rep says that the request for my PC is approved, and it will be 2 to 4 weeks until I get my new card. Pretty awesome. Did you also get an email Tanner?

I did request for PC to 123 card, and got the same email as you did. I called ad they said it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get the new card. When I login, nothing has changed online yet. Its been about 10 days since I requested for this product change.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.