cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think CITI really wants me to apply?!

tag
wallstreet777

I think CITI really wants me to apply?!

Got about 7 of these Citi pre-approvals in the mail today! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Amex Gold (NPSL) - Amex BCE (18,000) - Chase Freedom ($14000) - Capital One Rewards (4500)
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: I think CITI really wants me to apply?!

Message 2 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Might be a lot of targeted mail. If you do app good luck to you!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 16
wallstreet777

They are all for the thank you preferred. Think I like the Diamond Preferred. Not sure if it's a more "elite" card, wonder if they will approve me?
Amex Gold (NPSL) - Amex BCE (18,000) - Chase Freedom ($14000) - Capital One Rewards (4500)
Message 4 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

What do your files/scores look like? INQs?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

IMO the thank you preferred is harder to get approved for than the diamond preferred
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 16
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Send them this way... I want a Citi card....

Message 7 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I want one next year myself!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

OP has plenty of 'em to spread around...come on, share the love! 😉
Message 9 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

If only we can trade! Citi keeps sending me preapprovals for diamond preferred and thank you, but I'm only interested in thank you premier or preferred!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.