cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I'm DONE (HUGE Thanks to this community)

tag
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: I think I'm DONE (HUGE Thanks to this community)

You'll be back!

They always come back ...

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congrats on your success! Keep it up! 

Message 12 of 18
sjt
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Congrats to you!!!

Message 14 of 18
Scupra
Super Contributor

Absolutely love seeing stories like this! So happy that everything has worked out for you! You have a great line up of cards Smiley Happy like someone else said though, you'll be back haha!
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's my commitment to this community. Since the community has been so helpful to me so far, when I get to the point where, like the OP, I feel like I'm done, I promise to stick around for as long as it took me to get to that point, and give back to the newer members of the community.

Message 16 of 18
DBSH
New Contributor

I just wanted to clarify that I'm not leaving (not that it matters). I'll still look to bring some value to other members sharing my best practices and failure (so others can learn). I guess to make a log story short, I'm done aggressively building my credit because I've hit all my desired goals except AAoA and Inq levels as those are driven by time and I have no control over that.
BofA Cash Rewards: $15,000; Capital One Quicksilver: $9,000; Discover IT $15,000; Amex BCE: $15,000. Barclaycard Ring $12,000; Amazon $5000:
Message 17 of 18
Kevin86475391
Frequent Contributor

@DBSH wrote:
I just wanted to clarify that I'm not leaving (not that it matters). I'll still look to bring some value to other members sharing my best practices and failure (so others can learn). I guess to make a log story short, I'm done aggressively building my credit because I've hit all my desired goals except AAoA and Inq levels as those are driven by time and I have no control over that.

Congrats on your successes! Time and good habits will certainly take you the rest of the way on AAOA and inqs. Way to go! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.