Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I'm done.. for awhile! :)

tag
CollegeStudent530
Regular Contributor

I think I'm done.. for awhile! :)

Three years ago, I was trying to get my hands on a credit card. After looking at my portfolio today, I can honestly say I'm content! New comers: Please use myFICO forums as a great resource!! I learned a lot here and alot of my friends ask me for credit advice. They even call me the credit card guru, lol!

And for the young people who have no history.. trust me. It can be done!! Smiley Happy Next stop: 800 club! Why? No reason! Woohoo.

Cheers to 2015!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think I'm done.. for awhile! :)

Outstanding job!

Message 2 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

nicely done>>> keep up the good work!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, I'm right around there in age with you, haha just applied for a couple more cards to increase both available credit and cash back rewards, and I'm pretty excited and happy about what I've gotten, now I'm gonna just sit with what I have, let it age, build a good history, so I can be off to a good start! I know most people in college with me have very little, if any credit. I'm maybe getting a little obsessive about it since finding these forums though, haha

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats, you have some nice cards and CLs. I'm also a student working my way on the credit game.

Message 5 of 6
itguy_65
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations, CollegeStudent530, AWESOME job!  I'm guessing, but you must also have a pretty good income.  One suggestion, on the Discover IT, you can ask for a CLI online every 4 statement cuts and get it, and it's a SP, at least that has been my experience.

EQ (3/24/17): 820 TU (3/24/17): 799 EX (3/24/17): 806
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.