Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I'm getting AMEX FR'd?

tag
dizzier
Established Contributor

Re: I think I'm getting AMEX FR'd?

Hanging around MyFico can tend to make one rather more paranoid than one need be. This is why I've been on a rather extended hiatius from this site.

So long as you don't lie on your app you have nothing to be afraid of. If you get FR'd just do what they say and it will all be over soon. I keep my tax returns for at least three years (AS YOU ALL SHOULD), so it's very very easy for me to get my hands on my returns and send them in.

You should have several other cards in addition to your AMEX card, so use those until the affair is over with. No big deal really.

If you don't want to share your info with them then you are more than able to close your AMEX card and open another card, or just use the others you already have.

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.