cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I might need professional help....

tag
adavis425
Established Contributor

I think I might need professional help....

for my app addiction. Smiley IndifferentI just opened my email to find an invitation to app for Amex Gold Delta Skymiles with 35,000 miles. They invited me...I couldn't turn down the backdating...I got the under review page and immediately went to AMEX app status page to find I've been approved!!!!!!!!!! My third AMEX! Backdated to 2001!! Gotta love it!!!!Smiley Very Happy I just got the BCP in the mail yesterday.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Re: I think I might need professional help....

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: I think I might need professional help....

@adavis425 wrote:

for my app addiction. Smiley IndifferentI just opened my email to find an invitation to app for Amex Gold Delta Skymiles with 35,000 miles. They invited me...I couldn't turn down the backdating...I got the under review page and immediately went to AMEX app status page to find I've been approved!!!!!!!!!! My third AMEX! Backdated to 2001!! Gotta love it!!!!Smiley Very Happy I just got the BCP in the mail yesterday.

CONGRATS!!!

If you think you really need some help try freezing your reports. Makes you think twice about apping.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.