Established Contributor

I think I need to chrage something to my Cap 1 to get them update balance reported to CRA

I paid off my cap 1 I've been paying on, not using it, leaving a credit balance of $1.31

I remember reading if only activity on the account is a payment , and no charges or intrest is accured, then you don't get a statement. lmao
People say "Only apply for credit you NEED"

I say "apply for credit you have PRATICAL use of"

I don't have AMEX card because I don't want a card that suffers from PMS
Established Contributor

Re: I think I need to chrage something to my Cap 1 to get them update balance reported to CRA

[ Edited ]
I bought a soda at a local convince store for $1.07 so I''m will get a statement just in case.

Then I got to thinking that they SHOULD update my acount my account regardless if they issue a statement or not. I wouldn't put it past them, being as the already try to destroy your good credit by not reporting your CL, I could "see" how easy it would be for them to "forget" to report the new balance to the CRA, since wouldn't have to generate a statement.

Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 07-27-2007 11:09 AM
People say "Only apply for credit you NEED"

I say "apply for credit you have PRATICAL use of"

I don't have AMEX card because I don't want a card that suffers from PMS

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+