Regular Contributor
goingforadream

I think I screwed up!

[ Edited ]

Pulled my credit reports this morning and was disappointed because I havn't gotten the bump I thought I'd get after paying off credit cards---but 2/4 still havn't reported zero balance.

But, I noticed that an account I'm listed as an AU on is still reporting. I've called Juniper about this a few times and was told each time that the CRA's had to update it (1st call was over a year ago). So I called EQ this morning about it and they tell me it's Juniper who hasn't taken me off--chances are a "glitch" wouldn't be showing the same on all 3 reports. So I call Juniper again and this time they confirm my name was never removed from the ex's account!! Now I'm miffed and I let them know it! The ex has been using this card more and it's hitting my util. Thank goodness it's in good standing though.

Decision made----Juniper is a disorganized mess and it's time it goes in the sock drawer! Out of exasperation and the need to replace the CL from the Juniper card, I apped for a Chase Freedom card. Impulse action. It'll probably be denied because I have a BK from 2003 on my report.

Maybe I need a 12 step program....

Message Edited by goingforadream on 03-13-2009 08:28 AM
FICO score tracker

3/19/08: TU-649, EQ-676, EX-656
5/7/08: TU-653, EQ-651, EX-706
1/7/09: TU-659, EQ-667, EX-681 (but now I have my house!)
3/25/09: TU-675, EQ-668
New goal: new car
8/5/09: New car goal met. Developing new goals....
Regular Contributor
Cheezy

Re: I think I screwed up!

Have you disputed on all 3 reports?
We gave up the fight and filed BK in 2010. :smileysad:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+