Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I should be insulted...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I should be insulted...

I received an offer from Credit One yesterday... up to $1k CL, $69AF, $69 program fee.... those 2 collections (working on them) are killing me...could they be looking because I closed the FP account and they think I might need them?  Laugh is on them....

Apping for this isn't even an option ( I DO feel insulted!)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: I think I should be insulted...

Lady_Scarlet wrote:
I received an offer from Credit One yesterday... up to $1k CL, $69AF, $69 program fee.... those 2 collections (working on them) are killing me...could they be looking because I closed the FP account and they think I might need them?  Laugh is on them....

Apping for this isn't even an option ( I DO feel insulted!)

Well, on the bright side, it is good to reach a place where you don't need those cards and CAN feel insulted instead of grateful!  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL!!  Definitely Midnight.....I kept gettng First Premie offers after closing down HSBC. The thing was I had aleadygotten other cards with better limits.  Kinda miss those offers now, they made great substrate form my snake after the shredder
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with Midnight. The ability to be able to say no is what should make you feel good.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love to open all the cc offers just to see what they are even though I am set with my cc's. 
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scarlet, I received the same offer last week. I felt so foolish when I started reading. It actually embarrassed me to receive the offer. Immediate fodder for the shredder! lol
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

FEED THE SHREDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.