Valued Contributor
Lady_Scarlet

I think I should be insulted...

I received an offer from Credit One yesterday... up to $1k CL, $69AF, $69 program fee.... those 2 collections (working on them) are killing me...could they be looking because I closed the FP account and they think I might need them?  Laugh is on them....

Apping for this isn't even an option ( I DO feel insulted!)
Now a member of the UNOFFICIAL 700 Club - Plus scores of 734-734-747
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Re: I think I should be insulted...

Lady_Scarlet wrote:
I received an offer from Credit One yesterday... up to $1k CL, $69AF, $69 program fee.... those 2 collections (working on them) are killing me...could they be looking because I closed the FP account and they think I might need them?  Laugh is on them....

Apping for this isn't even an option ( I DO feel insulted!)

Well, on the bright side, it is good to reach a place where you don't need those cards and CAN feel insulted instead of grateful!  :smileyhappy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

LOL!!  Definitely Midnight.....I kept gettng First Premie offers after closing down HSBC. The thing was I had aleadygotten other cards with better limits.  Kinda miss those offers now, they made great substrate form my snake after the shredder
Valued Contributor
jaybee

I agree with Midnight. The ability to be able to say no is what should make you feel good.
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Frequent Contributor
RGordon

I love to open all the cc offers just to see what they are even though I am set with my cc's. 
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Scarlet, I received the same offer last week. I felt so foolish when I started reading. It actually embarrassed me to receive the offer. Immediate fodder for the shredder! lol
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Established Contributor
chiwiseguy

FEED THE SHREDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+