Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think it's hilarious how...

tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

I think it's hilarious how...

How Capital One lets you redeem Venture One miles for "get special hotel offers" which includes hotel gift cards at heavily discounted prices but you cant redeem Venture miles for the same exact offer. Again, the Venture One has no annual fee but the Venture card has a $59 AF.. I think this is more of just a rant than anything else.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think it's hilarious how...

Have you tried contacting them to see why that is so and if the same offer can be given to the Venture?  If you do, update the thread as it is good for data points..

Message 2 of 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

How Capital One lets you redeem Venture One miles for "get special hotel offers" which includes hotel gift cards at heavily discounted prices but you cant redeem Venture miles for the same exact offer. Again, the Venture One has no annual fee but the Venture card has a $59 AF.. I think this is more of just a rant than anything else.

Venture One is it's own beast. If I was to get one of their pseudo travel cards, it would be this one. Interesting it went from fair credit to excellent credit,

Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 5
delaney1
Established Contributor

Any updates on this?

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@delaney1 wrote:

Any updates on this?

I would imagine nothing changed, but maybe a search of the threads will get you more recent info.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.