cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I took a HP for that???? SMH Cap One EO.

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I took a HP for that???? SMH Cap One EO.

So I got the official call back from the EO today. I didn't get the line since I was driving but some lady left a message.

All I got was a whopping $100 CLI, bringing my CL on my Household Bank card to $500. *eye roll*

Must be some kind of weird joke, I guess. They pulled EQ which is my cleanest report by far. I'm thinking they might've been spooked by the 2012 CA on a 2006 debt from Midland. The other two negs were from 2006 and were due to drop off later this year. Now I kinda feel like I should've waited, but the second one wouldn't have dropped off until December of this year.

The girl said they were gonna see if I could get my AF removed. They're supposed to get back to me next week about that. I'm not sure if I should press for more since I took the pull or just hang tight until my other two negatives fall off.

Not sure how to proceed now...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: I took a HP for that???? SMH Cap One EO.

@injustifiiable wrote:

So I got the official call back from the EO today. I didn't get the line since I was driving but some lady left a message.

All I got was a whopping $100 CLI, bringing my CL on my Household Bank card to $500. *eye roll*

Must be some kind of weird joke, I guess. They pulled EQ which is my cleanest report by far. I'm thinking they might've been spooked by the 2012 CA on a 2006 debt from Midland. The other two negs were from 2006 and were due to drop off later this year. Now I kinda feel like I should've waited, but the second one wouldn't have dropped off until December of this year.

The girl said they were gonna see if I could get my AF removed. They're supposed to get back to me next week about that. I'm not sure if I should press for more since I took the pull or just hang tight until my other two negatives fall off.

Sorry to hear Smiley Sad

Did you call in or email?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 15
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

They did the same thing to me...sacrificed a HP for a measily $100 CLI. I'm hoping to have better results when the transition is complete. I was super pissed off too!

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 3 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

Wish you had gotten more..Mention your displeasure when you hear from them again

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 15
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

hp for a cli of 100$...this is indeed joke...what the hell did they think. assume you would have kept the 400 if you had known before Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 15
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

Did you ask for a certain cli if not that might be why you only got $100

Message 6 of 15
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

I took a Hardpull on my EQ, no bads at all my cleaniest report with 27% UTI and got this lol

Best Buy($200 increase) $800 to $1000

Orchard($500 increase) $500-$1000

I expected more but oh well!! i could of got a higher limit with a new account but these accounts are both 5 years old

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 7 of 15
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

wow after reading this thread and multiple others I am starting to feel very lucky that I was able to get two of my limits raised from 500 - 1250 and from 1300 - 1750. the biggest increase was on my 3 year old card and the other is the cash rewards mastercard that I have had for a year now. I am still waiting to hear back from the lady though and also I asked for the AF to be waived. We will see how it goes but I feel fortunate to get the increases!

Message 8 of 15
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Richierichdollar wrote:

Did you ask for a certain cli if not that might be why you only got $100

I asked for $1000 CL if possible (matches my highest CL) When I hear back from the lady I'll ask again if the $100 is the best they could do....

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 9 of 15
calihlove75
Established Contributor

How long have you had the card?

There is no way in beep I would ever consent to a hardpull with them. Uggh my blood boils just thinking about Cap 1/Household Bank and hard inquiries. They still haven't resolved two inquiries on my TU that should not be there despite promise after promise.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.