Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried to tell y'all — Discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I tried to tell y'all — Discover

@Anonymous wrote:

I will never send another payment to Discover from their app. Never. This is the very last time.

I've been sending multiple payments to Discover from my Bill Pay. And there's no problem there. BUT AS SOON AS YOU SEND A PAYMENT TO DISCOVER ALL OF THE SUDDEN I'M BOUNCING CHECKS.

I really can't believe the nerve of some of these posters on here. I'm going to be screaming at Discover because this situation is just so idiotic. And there's nothing I hate more then people trying to scold you for PAYING YOUR ACCOUNT. 

Why would someone do that? "Oh you're poor leave the funds in the account. It's your own fault you don't know how to budget" What the **bleep**? THE FUNDS ARE IN THE ACCOUNT! WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK I SCHEDULED THE PAYMENT? ITS BEEN IN THE ACCOUNT FOR DAYS.

I'm not getting any notices about returned checks from my bank.

These holds Discover is doing, this is what I wanted to avoid. This is what happens when you try to do it the way everyone was saying it should be done. They'll have you all **bleep**ed up.

I TRIED TO TELL Y'ALL.

Once again...

Remember, we read your last thread, and that's not what you said last time. I don't know why you're trying to change your story this time. If you're simply trolling I would advise you not to do it here. People take time out of their day to offer help to others, so I truly hope you're here seeking help, and are doing so honestly.

Message 51 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm done. I'm closing my Discover card. It's not worth 

I can see that under no circumstances will anyone call Discover to task

Message 52 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't close it until your balance is showing 0 if you are going to close it. That way it'll report as paid/ 0 balance
Message 53 of 80
core
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm done. I'm closing my Discover card **bleep** this **bleep**. It's not worth it

Closing the card won't necessarily stop them from attempting to withdraw funds from your checking account if something is still in limbo.  You might as well leave the card open.

Message 54 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Might call my bank and have them block discover. 

Message 55 of 80
myjourney
Super Contributor

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 56 of 80
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm done. I'm closing my Discover card. It's not worth 

I can see that under no circumstances will anyone call Discover to task

Not calling Discover to task, because not even a minor trend, much less happens to myself or others I personally know with the card.

Signature needs updating
Message 57 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to help you Smiley Sad

Don't close the card until it shows paid off if you want to close it.
Message 58 of 80
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

LOL.

Signature needs updating
Message 59 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

After they refunded the returned check fee, I thought we were done with this. They already attempted to pull 3 times. But I'm going to have to call back to see what they're saying about this.

Message 60 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.