Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been a bad bad boy.....

tag
JonStur
Established Contributor

I've been a bad bad boy.....

It wasn't my fault    It wasn't my fault.. Went to Costco to buy for my cookout on Monday. Talking to the cashier I think she hypnotized me or something, cuz when my mental fog cleared I heard " you've been approved for the True Earnings Amex." Imagine my horror, I'm supposed to be in the garden!!! Arrived today $8,000. Go ahead and chastise me..I'll take it like a man...I deserve it....but the card is kinda nice lookin....

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: I've been a bad bad boy.....

Hypnotized? Were you in a fog when you completed the app too?

Shaking my head!

Congrats though...that' s a nice card!
Message 2 of 10
Tsucchi
Established Member

Very nice! The gladiator picture is awesome.

BofA: Student Platinum Plus Visa: $2k; Cash Rewards Visa: $10k
Chase: Freedom MC: $10k
Amex: TE Costco: $20k; Blue (AU) $9.9k
Discover: IT: $4k
FICO EX (01/15/2014): 745; CK (2/14/2014): 710; CS (2/8/2014): 768
Message 3 of 10
JonStur
Established Contributor

I think they pump something in the air in that store...lol..

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 4 of 10
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Just don't be like me who closed it 3 days after I had it opened!!! Smiley Embarassed

Message 5 of 10
NewtoCredit80
Frequent Contributor

congrats. Welcome to the garden. :-)

PNC Secured 2000 (Dec12), Chase Amazon 2000 (Apr13), CapOne Newcomer 2500 (May13), Citi dividend 3000 (May13), Discover IT 1000 (Jul13), Amex BCP 6000 (Jul13), Chase Southwest 10000 (Jul13), Chase Marriott 12000 (Oct 13), BofA Travel Rewards 5000 (Dec13)

- In garden till Dec 2014
Message 6 of 10
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Congrats! And dont regret it like digital Smiley Tongue heheh

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 7 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

@JonStur wrote:

It wasn't my fault    It wasn't my fault.. Went to Costco to buy for my cookout on Monday. Talking to the cashier I think she hypnotized me or something, cuz when my mental fog cleared I heard " you've been approved for the True Earnings Amex." Imagine my horror, I'm supposed to be in the garden!!! Arrived today $8,000. Go ahead and chastise me..I'll take it like a man...I deserve it....but the card is kinda nice lookin....

Another escapee 

I can't even get a nap in before everyone hits the fence....ha ha ha 

All jokes aside...... the cashier,mental fog and I really like this one must pump something in the air...........geeez LMAO

Congarts on a great card with a nice starting limit...61 days and CLI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@JonStur wrote:

CONGRATS!!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 10
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Congrats! Nice CL too. It has an awesome shiny look to it. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.