Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been paying all cc early...

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I've been paying all cc early...

when can I expect my $39 early payment fee credited?  Smiley Tongue

Since I'm paying 7-10 days early, I hope these buggers begin to update my acct and start some reflection here...I'm dying!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I've been paying all cc early...

fishbjc wrote:
when can I expect my $39 early payment fee credited?  Smiley Tongue

Since I'm paying 7-10 days early, I hope these buggers begin to update my acct and start some reflection here...I'm dying!

I know you're kidding... Smiley Tongue but the new American Express Business Plum card really does offer a 2% early-pay discount.  Maybe more CCCs will start offering this sort of incentive.

CCCs use an all-stick, no-carrot approach.  Pay late and you get the stick.  Pay early...well, no carrot for you because that's just what you're supposed to be doing anyway.

Message 2 of 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: I've been paying all cc early...

Discount for early payment is very common in business. Most of the vendors give this incentive to customers so they can get the money soon. Even I offer the same to my customers when I bill them. If they pay ahead we offer a certain percent of discount on the invoice. Amex is basically bringing that to business credit card environmnet. It is a common practise in business for decades.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.