Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've found a way to make the LUV button appear for USAA on demand

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've found a way to make the LUV button appear for USAA on demand

Yesterday I was looking around on USAA and could'nt find the LUV button as so many have had the same issue. So....I clicked on virtual assistant and typed "credit line increase". BOOM, it directs me to click the "change my limit" and gives me the hidden LUV button....

Maybe others can try this and see if it works for them as well.....Hopefully its a solve!!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I've found a way to make the LUV button appear for USAA on demand

Do you know if this luv button is a SP or a HP?  Just wondering.  Thanks for the information though.  

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you know if this luv button is a SP or a HP?  Just wondering.  Thanks for the information though.  

HP

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

im confused -- where is thE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT lol??

when I use the seach maginfiyng glass thing in the upper corner the only option it shows up is to message them via message center.  Help!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

im confused -- where is thE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT lol??

when I use the seach maginfiyng glass thing in the upper corner the only option it shows up is to message them via message center.  Help!

It's on the mobile application under 'Help'.  Having said that, I typed in what the OP said and the credit limit increase link did not show up

IMG_0931.PNG

IMG_0929.PNG

Message 5 of 6
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Yea it did not show for me either.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.