Re: I walked out of the garden today, now I am running back!

Must have been- guess we need to take turns keeping 24 hr watch!
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

dodfire wrote:

I think it was the time zone difference from here in Afghanistan and there... You all must have still been sleeping!! :smileyhappy:

Oh that's how you did it..

+ Chase ink =

Valued Contributor

And now its almost my bedtime, so there is no telling what kind of trouble you two might get into!!

*8/10/13
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

dodfire wrote:

And now its almost my bedtime, so there is no telling what kind of trouble you two might get into!!

ha ha be safe and blessed 

+ Chase ink =

Senior Contributor

myjourney wrote:

09Lexie wrote:
Congrats on the approval! Glad to see your 'day pass' was successful!

Lexie and Focus keep your eye on this one ....quick on getting out of the garden.

I only turned my back for 30 seconds gone and had already clicked sumbit wasn't nothing I could do Lol

Used double terminals too I might add :smileylol:

I'll be watching!:smileywink:

Stay safe dodfire! I'm pretty sure myjourney is done and I know I'm not going anywhere. Focus, how you feeling?
Senior Contributor

09Lexie wrote:
Stay safe dodfire! I'm pretty sure myjourney is done and I know I'm not going anywhere. Focus, how you feeling?

I'm here.  Will be in and out for a bit, but I will be checking in and watching.  Who's going to cover the overnight?  Seems like that's when the mischief will occur.:smileywink:

Yep- I can handle up until 2am PST. Looks like we need another set of eyes. 👀
Senior Contributor

09Lexie wrote:
Yep- I can handle up until 2am PST. Looks like we need another set of eyes. 👀

I used to know the director for UNICEF in Mali.  I'll have to see if she's still located there.  That would take care of the problem.:smileywink::smileyvery-happy:

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.