Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a Hooters Card Bad!!!

tag
theboy
Valued Member

Re: I want a Hooters Card Bad!!!

You said they gave you 5k any baddies on your report at the time when you applied for the card?
Message 21 of 27
pattycake
Established Contributor

@theboy wrote:
You said they gave you 5k any baddies on your report at the time when you applied for the card?

Yes, I had a couple from 2005 and a couple from 2003.  My income at the time was around $80K, so that might be why I was approved.  

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters- aren't they supposed to give pretty regular cli's? How often do card holders get them?
Message 23 of 27
pattycake
Established Contributor

I've never gotten a CLI from them.  I've had the card since December 07. 
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 24 of 27
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

I've had the Hooters card since March 08.  CL 2,800, 14.? APR.  No CLI's.  Called a couple of times but told they don't accept customer initiated CLI's.  Their rewards program is a joke.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 27
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

I just applied for a Hooters card and got declined. My TU- 641 Equifax-604. I had a BK discharge 2007 and a few baddies but since then I have gotten a couple of CC and have 2 car loans that never missed a payment. Anyone have any good ideas to what CC they could recommend.

Thanks

Message 26 of 27
miay2k4
Contributor

Welcome to the forum.  There could be a number of reasons why Hooter (Merrick Bank) declined your app.  I would suggest calling for a recon.  Sometimes they will decline if you have a unknown fraud alert and they just want to verify you identity.  It looks like you might be new to MyFIco.  Just sit tight and I'm sure a pro will be along to guide you.
07/2009 TU: 610 EQ: 566 EX:??
12/2009 TU: 626 EQ: 588 EX:??
05/2011 TU: 638 EQ: 622 EX:??
"Don't get caught up chopping wood to the point you forget to sharpen your axe"
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.