cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a Hooters Card Bad!!!

Valued Member

Re: I want a Hooters Card Bad!!!

You said they gave you 5k any baddies on your report at the time when you applied for the card?
Message 21 of 27
Established Contributor

theboy wrote:
You said they gave you 5k any baddies on your report at the time when you applied for the card?

Yes, I had a couple from 2005 and a couple from 2003.  My income at the time was around $80K, so that might be why I was approved.  

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 22 of 27
Valued Member

Hooters- aren't they supposed to give pretty regular cli's? How often do card holders get them?
Message 23 of 27
Established Contributor

I've never gotten a CLI from them.  I've had the card since December 07. 
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 24 of 27
Established Contributor

I've had the Hooters card since March 08.  CL 2,800, 14.? APR.  No CLI's.  Called a couple of times but told they don't accept customer initiated CLI's.  Their rewards program is a joke.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 27
Regular Contributor

I just applied for a Hooters card and got declined. My TU- 641 Equifax-604. I had a BK discharge 2007 and a few baddies but since then I have gotten a couple of CC and have 2 car loans that never missed a payment. Anyone have any good ideas to what CC they could recommend.

Thanks

Message 26 of 27
Highlighted
Contributor

Welcome to the forum.  There could be a number of reasons why Hooter (Merrick Bank) declined your app.  I would suggest calling for a recon.  Sometimes they will decline if you have a unknown fraud alert and they just want to verify you identity.  It looks like you might be new to MyFIco.  Just sit tight and I'm sure a pro will be along to guide you.
07/2009 TU: 610 EQ: 566 EX:??
12/2009 TU: 626 EQ: 588 EX:??
05/2011 TU: 638 EQ: 622 EX:??
"Don't get caught up chopping wood to the point you forget to sharpen your axe"
Message 27 of 27